Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 26... Starting Line, Traveling Buddies.... #31days

At the starting line of this entire journey we were surrounded by friends and family.  How appropriate that our staring line (and finish line) of our hopscotch incorporated them!  


During that first birthday celebration our family and friend gathered to honor what God had done and celebrate the victory this first birthday represented.

1 Samuel 1:27 says "I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I ask of him."

We had all prayed.  God had answered.  These may be my favorite stones out there.  It represents the community of believers that surrounded us and Alex.  They gave us hope when we were discouraged.  They have also continued to be there every step of the way.

I know they must grow weary of this continuing journey but I also see the special relationship they have with both of my girls.  Our girls are blessed and I love the sweet place in my heart that warms up just thinking about the traveling buddies God has provided for us and this amazing journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment