Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25... Crowns #31days



  “O Lord, the king rejoices in your strength.  How great is his joy in the victories you give!  You have granted him the desire of his heart and have not withheld the request of his lips.  You welcomed him with rich blessings and placed a crown of pure gold on his head.  He asked you for life, and you give it to him - length of days, for ever and ever.”  Psalm 21:1-4

The tenth stone is a crown.  At our house we have many princess crowns.  It is part of being girls around here.  They go hand in hand with the sparkles and jewels.  While these things make me smile the crown on this stone makes me think of the beautiful gifts God has given to us.  It is hard to imagine but I did ask God to give my daughter life.  He did.  Amazing.  This truth alone stops me in my tracks.  He heard and he answered!!!

When I remember many of the hard and good days of the past 11 years I must claim that God has given us many victories.  I need to shout that louder than I do.  

This is an exciting idea but one that I don't always understand.  God is the giver of good gifts.  He is king.  He can do that.  He also listens to me.  Sometimes He listens to the cries of my heart and not even what I say out loud.  WOW!  

Today I want to live in the triumph of the victories that God gives.  I want to rejoice as one who has been heard by the King of Kings.  I am blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment