Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 21... My Cup Overflows (with tea parties) #31days



“…my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”  Psalm 23:5-6

The sixth stone is a teapot with curly smoke escaping from the spout.  This is a good picture of the life we are living.  Many good things come pouring over our lives.  Yes I work to make hard things more fun and we of course have many pink, purple and sparkly things to add just the right touch to our lives.

We love our house of girls.  (Even the pets are all girls, poor hubby.)  The years have been filled with giggles, tears, sparkles, tea parties, creative projects, imaginative games, music, hugs, stories...  Our lives are rich and full.  I hope that we are living in such a way that the Lord's goodness is demonstrated to those we meet.


This picture was taken at a wonderful children's park.  I love the verse on this statue.  I pray that her future will be filled with the good things that the Lord will provide.  I hope we are raising her to embrace those good things and hold on to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment