Sunday, October 26, 2014

Days 24, 25 & 26 - Changing Course #31Days

Have you figured out that my life isn't quite as simple as maybe I want it to be?  Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE my life.  It's also true that I often fight the feeling that I should be doing more.

Well, I LOVE being a mom.  I have loved being a mom and couldn't imagine a better way to invest my time.  Since that fall 16 years ago when I held that little girl I have been on a mission.....  invest all I am into this little girl so that she can be all she can.

Of course with the addition of Miss Alex that plan seems to have taken off in a new direction.  I am blessed because no matter the crazy direction this path of motherhood has taken I am still a mom investing my whole self into these two girls.  It is an honor every day!

So, what is the change?  Well my life isn't so simple.  I am the mom of a medically fragile child.  Tomorrow Miss Alex and I are headed out to a new and exciting adventure.  What you ask?  Well, wait and see.  I'll try to keep you informed and up to date but the truth is my writing adventure of My Simple Life will not hold exactly true to the title.  We will embark on an adventure that LCHAD is taking us on.  I expect good things.  I also expect to learn a LOT.  I am excited about sharing a bit of our not so simple adventure as we finish out this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment