Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 4 (a tad late) - FULL days #31Days

Ok so I missed a day.  In my defense it was a REALLY full day.  It was a Saturday and our family had a LOT on the schedule....

One of the things I love about my SIMPLE life is that I get to be around my kids and their friends.  I got to be with the high school band all day serving the kiddos and the directors.  There was a small army of parents who helped out through the day.

I love that I get to hang around these great kids.  I love that they ask me questions when they need help.  I love that they help me with technology (yep, got a Twitter lesson from one).  I love that the time I spend around them help me to get to know them a little bit better.

It was a FULL day but it was a joy.  Because of my SIMPLE life I was able to be there.  Now I wonder what today's SIMPLE life will hold...

No comments:

Post a Comment