Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My "Simple" Life #31Days

Last October I joined The Nester 31 Day writing challenge.  It was a wonderful time of sharing many of the events of our "unexpected journey".

As October came closer and closer I found myself thinking about many different topics I could write about. Then I realized my main focus these days is enjoying each day with my family.  This October promises to be full of lots of events and activities for our family.

One of the best things I can do is to stop and mark these days.  I admit I am writing this mostly for myself.  As a mom who is allowed the joy of taking care of my family I find myself thinking what I do isn't important or significant.  Sometimes I think my life is too "simple".  I know that it is this "simple" life that I love.  It is this "simple" ordinary, normal life that I have often craved since our youngest was born.  I LOVE my simple life but sometimes I get lost in it.

Truthfully raising two daughters these days is anything but "simple".  It is loud.  It is unexpected.  It is full of laughter and tears.  It is MY "simple" life and I love it.

I hope you enjoy the glimpse of my "simple" life this October.

No comments:

Post a Comment