Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 8 - Simple Opportunities #31Days

My busy life is often consumed by being a mom and taking care of my family.  Today I had lunch with a young, dear sweet sister in Christ.  I've had the joy of watching her grow up for many years and now I sat across the table and saw the amazing, beautiful woman of God that she has become.

JOY, SWEET, TEARS, STORIES, HISTORY
These words all describe our lunch.  She is stepping out in faith and following the unique path that God has been laying out for her.  I can remember when she was the age of my youngest daughter.  She needed an extra hug and care on Summer day.  I had that joy then.  Today I had the joy of praying with her.

I am in awe of her.  Today I experienced a true joy of my simple life....  time....


No comments:

Post a Comment