Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 5 - Text Message and a Phone Call #31Days

Life isn't really simple.  Life is full of amazing opportunities, ups, downs and people.

Today I am reminded that as long as I am following God's call on my life I am right where I need to be.  From texting a friend while thinking about her (while I was in Sunday school) to encouraging her through her tears on a phone call from the other side of the world my "simple" life had me right where I needed to be today.  I was to listen and encourage.  I am blessed.

Life isn't simple.  My job or role in life isn't simple either.

Instead of feeling discouraged or insignificant I need to stop and look around.  I need to open my eyes to what God has put in front of me.  My "simple" life is AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment