Thursday, October 1, 2015

1 Step at A Time #31Days

"Step by step you lead me, and I will follow you all of my days..."  Rich Mullins

I hear this song over and over again in my head.  I have always loved this song.  It has a great sound.  It reminds me that I have a different perspective than God and His will always lead me in the right direction.

Lately I have said, "one step at a time" more times than I can count.  I use it to communicate how I am doing.  I remind myself that that is ALL I can do, it doesn't help much to get farther than that.  I encourage my daughters to take the tough things happening in their lives "one step at a time."

This seems to be a significant theme for myself and my family these days.

What's happening you ask?  Well a LOT.  The best part is that I continue to be the mom of two amazing TEENAGE girls.  They are great.  They are amazing.  They have challenges.  They have victories.  I am their mom and I am carefully choosing the words I give them to walk each day. 

During the next 31 days I am going to take the challenge to write about taking life "1 Step At A Time".  I will update you on the latest and greatest (hang on things have been intense).  I will share some of the amazing steps we have taken over the past year (some really neat things have happened).  I want to be open and honest so you will have insight into the real life challenge we face and the amazing steps we are taking.

This is the third year I am attempting to participate in the 31 Day Writing Challenge.  I hope you enjoy these steps we are about to start taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment